Okay, okay, I am going first so no one can be afraid of being the first...
Name: Nosnum
From: GA (Atlanta)
Age: 40
Toons: Nosnum, Philipjfry
Where did "Nosnum" come from: Its my last name, reversed :)
What's your main and why did you choose it? Nosnum is my main. I chose to play a mage because I’m lazy and ranged DPS is the way to go for lazy peeps. He’s a gnome because they have the most subtle dance moves in the game, aaawwwww yeahhhh!
How did I come to choose Hydraxis as a realm? Got tired of my big brother Ert begging for me to come bail him out of all the tight spots he found himself in.
When I'm not playing WoW I'm... working, kicking my dog, or beating my kids. I also enjoy a good book, Braves baseball, and fine Bavarian wheat beers
Words of wisdom: don’t eat yellow snow, never eat at an Italian restaurant in Bangalore, India, and never never ever visit a website spelled out in bodies in Stormwind
Name: Nosnum
From: GA (Atlanta)
Age: 40
Toons: Nosnum, Philipjfry
Where did "Nosnum" come from: Its my last name, reversed :)
What's your main and why did you choose it? Nosnum is my main. I chose to play a mage because I’m lazy and ranged DPS is the way to go for lazy peeps. He’s a gnome because they have the most subtle dance moves in the game, aaawwwww yeahhhh!
How did I come to choose Hydraxis as a realm? Got tired of my big brother Ert begging for me to come bail him out of all the tight spots he found himself in.
When I'm not playing WoW I'm... working, kicking my dog, or beating my kids. I also enjoy a good book, Braves baseball, and fine Bavarian wheat beers
Words of wisdom: don’t eat yellow snow, never eat at an Italian restaurant in Bangalore, India, and never never ever visit a website spelled out in bodies in Stormwind
No comments:
Post a Comment