
So I was just messing around on my Undead Rogue this weekend, when I happened to fly over Chumz, the guild leader of Red Dawn (Human Mage), the arch-enemy of my Horde guild, in the Storm Peaks. Before I could get to the ground and stealth to act on our guild's standing kill-on-sight order (for any members of Red Dawn), he had hearthed his butt on out of there.
But since we knew he was on, our GM logged-onto his Alliance spy toon to find out where he'd gone. Turns out he must have hearthed to Dalaran, then gone to Borean to help out some guildies, because there were three of them in that region. Like good members of the Horde, about 7 of us formed-up and flew on out there to do a grid search.
I managed to stumble upon him again, apparently helping out with the Harold Lane quest (why an 80 mage and an 80 hunter needed to help a 78 shaman on this quest I'm not sure), and then it was ON. We flew in and wiped he and his buds without mercy, and picked em off on rez as they tried to skulk away. However, the call had gone out and more Red Dawner's flew in, and we proceeded to rumble for the next 90 minutes just east of Amber Ledge. About the best PvP fun I've had playing WoW - just a giant furball of all races and classes beating on each other :)
No comments:
Post a Comment