skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Casual Corner
Odds and ends for the casual player
Friday, December 4, 2009
This Is ADS
I made Ertris a little going away gift by using some Photoshop magic to create a Guild Officer portrait. I think it came out pretty well, but I look a little too short :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
December 5, 2009 at 6:58 AM
That's awesome :)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Characters
Nòsh, Level 80 Blood Elf Priest (Coilfang)
Nösnum, Level 80 Troll Mage (Coilfang)
Nosnum, Level 80 Undead Rogue (Coilfang)
Nosnum, Level 80 Gnome Mage (Hydraxis)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(8)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(19)
▼
December
(2)
Keeping Up With the Jones' (or the Orcs, as it were)
This Is ADS
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(1)
About Me
Nosnum
Gnome mage by day, Undead Rogue by night, muhahahaha...
View my complete profile
That's awesome :)
ReplyDelete