Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Decent Society, Take II


As noted on the guild news page, Ertris got his account back. Unfortunately, Blizzard could not simply re-constitute the guild as it was pre-hack, so it had to be reformulated and former members re-invited. All of the guild bank materials were mailed back to him, and Ertris went ahead and purchased a fourth bank tab.


Just a reminder, authenticators are a great way to defeat hacks - the device issues a random, one-time password that changes every login, and would be almost impossible for anyone to defeat (one-in-a-gazillion). These can be ordered from Blizzard for only $6.00, or can be downloaded as apps onto devices such as iPhones and iTouches. I already have mine on order!


The graphic above is in honor of our new (albeit, temporary) guild logo. DeadeyeDana is in the process of designing our permanent logo.

2 comments:

  1. Where have you gone my little gnome friend?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, AJ - I apologize for not getting on Hydraxis more often. The past couple of weeks have been really hectic between all of the flooding we had in Atlanta AND the huge strides I have made on my Undead Rogue. I've made the leap on him from a low-to-middle-of-the-road dps'er to the top raid dps'er in my guild, downed 6 of the bosses in Ulduar 10, etc. I really want that "Champion of the Frozen Wastes" title, and I only need EoE 10 for that! But I will be on Hydraxis a little more frequently, starting very soon, I promise!

    ReplyDelete